Are you looking to get involved providing direct support and making a difference in the life of a child? Join the Crossroad team, and you will receive the needed training to work with at-risk youth.
- Role modeling
- Teaching life skills
- Assisting with education and recreation programs
- Interacting with, caring for, and advocating for children
Crossroad is a nonprofit organization employing more than 100 full-time and part-time individuals in a variety of positions. Employees invest their skills, expertise, and passion for the challenging and rewarding mission of creating promising futures for emotionally troubled children and their families — whatever it takes.
- Minimum of a high school diploma (or equivalent)
- Background working with at-risk youth or those with behavioral or emotional disorders is desirable
- One year of experience working with youth in treatment, residential or group home setting is a plus
- Good computer skills
- At least age 21 with a valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit to background checks and drug screen
- Weekend availability necessary.
- $12.50 - $14.00 hourly.
- Health, dental insurance.
- 401k match up to 5% of salary.
- Life Insurance.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan.
- Uniforms provided.
- Meals provided when supervising children.
- Hiring bonus after 90 days.