Need a rewarding challenge that utilizes your skills, education and experience in working w/emotionally troubled or delinquent youth?
- Role modeling.
- Teaching life skills.
- Assisting with education and recreation programs.
- Interacting and caring for youth.
Crossroad is nonprofit organization employing more than 100 full-time and part-time individuals in a variety of positions. Employees invest their skills, expertise, and passion for the challenging and rewarding mission of creating promising futures for emotionally troubled children and their families — whatever it takes.
- High school or equivalent.
- A preferred candidate will have a degree in a human services field or three years experience in a human services field.
- Good computer skills.
- At least age 21 with a valid driver’s license.
- $12.50 - $14.00 hourly
- Health, dental insurance.
- 401k match up to 5% of salary.
- Life Insurance.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan.
- Uniforms provided.
- Meals provided when supervising clients.
- Hiring bonus after 90 days.