Crossroad Child and Family Services is looking for a Wraparound Facilitator - Specialized Case Manager.
Are you a natural problem solver, possessing the critical thinking skills to collaboratively and creatively help clients achieve their goals? Are you an organized and efficient case manager, paying close attention to documentation practices? We may have the perfect role for you as a Wraparound Facilitator if you have an interest in providing specialty behavioral health services to children and their families in a flexible, community setting.
The Wraparound Facilitator delivers collaborative planning, obtains treatment and support services, and manages allocated resources for children and families accepted into Indiana’s Child Wraparound programs.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assessment of youth and family needs.
- Managing crisis situations.
- Referring and linking youth and their families to services or community opportunities.
- Building and developing child and family teams.
- Facilitating child and family team meetings.
- Advocating for youth and their families through community agencies, schools, and court systems.
- Collaborating with children and their families to develop, support, and monitor the progress of treatment plans and interventions.
- Completing timely and accurate documentation.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or related field from a college/university accredited by the U.S. Department of Education is required
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience working with children ages 6-17 identified as Seriously Emotionally Disturbed (SED). Qualifying experience includes working directly with youth with SED in a way that builds functional skills, such as group counseling, one-on-one counseling, provision of skills training, and/or delivery of therapeutic recreational activities. Also included would be:
- Experience providing therapeutic foster care or working in a capacity that may not involve mental health care, but targeted at a defined SED population
- Experience in case management, therapy, and/or skills training in conjunction with a mental health center may qualify as experience
- Possess a working knowledge of social service systems, school systems, special education, child welfare systems and/or juvenile probation systems is highly preferred
- Able to complete FSSA/DMHA approved training and certification for waiver services
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance.
- Vacation & Sick Time.
- 401k match up to 5% of salary.
- Life Insurance.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Hiring bonus paid after 90 days of employment.
About Crossroad Child & Family Services:
Crossroad is a nonprofit treatment provider for emotionally troubled children and their families. Behind that simple description is a long list of therapy, education, and family support services provided both to children who live on our campus and to those we work with in the community. Crossroad's mission is to create promising futures for children in difficult circumstances by providing therapy, education, and family support services.