Case Manager for treatment center providing community based services for children and families. This person meets weekly in the client’s home and ensures that the client and family’s needs are met through care development, service delivery and transition into less intensive levels of service. Providing services in Huntington County.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling or Social Work, or equivalent degree
- Minimum one year experience in Case Management; Skills Building; Child Welfare; Juvenile Justice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle stress related to working with clients and families.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of all appropriate information.
- Valid driver’s license and daily availability of a personal automobile.
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance.
- Vacation & Sick Time.
- 401k match up to 5% of salary.
- Life Insurance.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Hiring bonus paid after 90 days of employment.