Crossroad Child & Family Services
Base pay: $48,000 - $52,000
Join the Crossroad treatment team as a Therapist. You will be providing individual, family, and group therapy for outpatient clients. You will also write monthly reports and be a part of team meetings. We offer a base salary plus compensation-based pay. The more hours you bill the more money you make.
Crossroad is a nonprofit organization employing more than 100 full-time and part-time individuals in a variety of positions. Employees invest their skills, expertise, and passion for the challenging and rewarding mission of creating promising futures for emotionally troubled children and their families — whatever it takes.
- Education level - Masters.
- Licenses & certifications required - Indiana LCSW, LMFT, or LMHC is preferred. Will consider license eligible.
All Crossroad employees need to have received the COVID vaccination or will have to fill out paperwork for a medical or religious exemption.
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Vacation & Sick Time
- 401k match up to 5% of salary
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Hiring bonus after 90 days
- Clinical Supervision for licensure
- The company held liability insurance
- In house training and CEUs
- Opportunities for credentialing and specializations
Additional jobs and information are on our website: Crossroad-fwch.org