Shelter Care Supervisor is needed for a residential treatment center.
- Responsible for supervision of direct care staff and residents in a respite/shelter care and/or open residential unit.
- Duties include team building, coaching, mentoring, performance evaluations, and handling routine disciplinary actions.
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field and one year of professional experience in the human services field.
- Prefer two years of supervisory/leadership experience with demonstrated supervisory skills.
- Ability to be certified in Therapeutic Crisis Intervention and provide physical intervention as needed for resident behavior management.
- Must have a valid driver’s license. Full time w/benefits and Hiring Bonus. EOE
- Computer knowledge and excellent written/oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills are needed.
- Ability to handle interruptions and ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to be flexible due to schedule conflicts and/or crisis management.
- Knowledge of team-building practices and programs. Residential treatment experience preferred.