School Principal needed at Crossroad Academy.
- This person is responsible for providing a comprehensive program of educational services utilizing all agency and community resources to meet the individual and collective needs of emotionally troubled students.
- In keeping with the mission of the agency, this person ensures an atmosphere of student advocacy conducive to positive development and overall growth of the students.
- In doing so, the incumbent acts consistently with the policies, philosophy, and procedures of the agency.
- S/He is responsible for the hiring, orientation, training, supervision, evaluation, discipline, and scheduling and approval of time off for Education staff members.
- Professional judgment, discretion, and integrity are utilized in contacts with students, staff, and the community.
- S/He works cooperatively with the other agency supervisory and management staff.
- The person in this position will have direct contact on a regular and continuing basis with children.
- Completion of a Master’s Degree in Education at an accredited college or university; a Master’s Degree in Special Education or School Administration is preferred.
- Administrator’s License is preferred.
- Five-years classroom teaching experience, preferably in the area of Special Education.
- Experience in developing and implementing individual education planning.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in supervision and administration or a combination of education and experience to meet the qualifications of the position.
- Valid driver’s license necessary.
- Health, dental insurance.
- 401k match up to 5% of salary.
- Life Insurance.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Hiring bonus paid after 90 days of employment.