Job Position: Qualified Medication Aide (Full Time Position)
Crossroad Child & Family Services
- QMA needed to work at Residential Treatment Facility.
- Full Time with excellent benefits.
- Hiring Bonus.
- Hours from noon-8pm.
- Work every other weekend
- Responsible for dispensing medications to residents.
- Maintain medical records on all medical supplies.
- Assist nurses in residents’ illness/injuries situations and may assist in transporting residents to medical/dental appts.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to work cooperatively with staff, residents, and the medical/dental community.
- Demonstrated time-management skills.
- QMA Certification required.
- At least age 21 with a valid driver’s license.
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance.
- Vacation & Sick Time.
- 401k match up to 5% of salary.
- Life Insurance.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan.
- Hiring bonus after 90 days.
Additional jobs and information are on our website: Crossroad-fwch.org