Crossroad Child & Family Services is looking to hire a full-time MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN for our residential treatment center.
- Performing preventive maintenance, installation, and repair of mechanical and electrical equipment throughout Crossroad's buildings and grounds.
- Completing general building maintenance in compliance with applicable codes and regulations.
- This person must have knowledge of mechanical equipment, electrical applications, large and small power tools, hand tools, and auto mechanics.
- Must be able to troubleshoot maintenance problems.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have basic math skills and possess at least a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have at least one year experience in facilities maintenance.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Applicants must be age 21 or over.
- $12.50 - $13.50 hourly
- Health, dental insurance.
- 401k match up to 5% of salary.
- Life Insurance.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan.
- Uniforms provided.
- Hiring bonus after 90 days.