Crossroad Child & Family Services
Job Position: Housekeeper (Full Time Position)
- Help Crossroad put a good foot forward - join our team as a Housekeeper.
- You will be working full-time, Monday through Friday to ensure public, private, and living areas are clean and welcoming.
- Hours: Monday - Friday 6am - 2:30pm.
- Must have at least one year of experience in institutional cleaning.
- Possess knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, use of cleaning chemicals, and operation of cleaning equipment.
- Able to work at a productive pace with minimal supervision after the training period.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to satisfy client and employee needs.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- $12.50 - $13 / hourly wage.
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance.
- Vacation & Sick Time.
- 401k match up to 5% of salary.
- Life Insurance.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan.
- Uniforms provided.
- Hiring bonus.
Additional jobs and information are on our website: Crossroad-fwch.org