About the Job
Help Crossroad put a good foot forward - join our team as a Housekeeper! You will be working full-time, Monday through Friday to ensure public, private, and living areas are clean and welcoming.
- Must have at least one year of experience in institutional cleaning.
- Possess knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, use of cleaning chemicals, and operation of cleaning equipment.
- Able to work at a productive pace with minimal supervision after the training period.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to satisfy client and employee needs.
- Hours: Monday - Friday 6am - 2:30pm
- Must have valid driver's license
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance.
- Vacation & Sick Time.
- 401k match up to 5% of salary.
- Life Insurance.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan.
- Uniforms provided.
- Hiring bonus
About Crossroad Child & Family Services
Crossroad is a nonprofit treatment provider for emotionally troubled children and their families. Behind that simple description is a long list of therapy, education, and family support services provided both to children who live on our campus and to those we work with in the community. Crossroad's mission is to create promising futures for children in difficult circumstances by providing therapy, education, and family support services.