Director of Children’s Services needed for not-for-profit agency.
- This person is responsible for assisting for promoting a safe and effective treatment milieu for clients in residential programs.
- Responsible for providing supervision, training and mentoring to direct reports.
- Provide oversight of residential units.
- Coordinate with other departments to achieve excellent service delivery.
- Maintain licensing and accreditation standards within the residential program.
- This position is a full-time exempt position with benefits and hiring Bonus.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or other human service related discipline or Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or other human service related discipline plus four (4) years of work experience in a child welfare agency or therapeutic setting that serves children or combination of education and experience to meet these qualifications.
- Good organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills needed.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
Submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Director of HR, Crossroad, 1825 Beacon Street, Fort Wayne, IN 46805 or apply at www.crossroad-fwch.org