The Development Team at Crossroad, a nonprofit, child-serving agency in Fort Wayne, Indiana, seeks a Development Assistant. The Development Assistant assists in meeting all Development Team goals, administers the donor database, assists with special events, and helps in scheduling speaking engagements. S/he processes donor contributions and in-kind contributions and will work on multiple tasks daily, including updating records and processing reports.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and other requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications necessary.
- Prior experience with fundraising software preferred.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management skills and ability to work an occasionally flexible schedule.
- Must pass a criminal & credit background check
- Must be at least 21 years old and possess a valid driver’s license
Benefits of Employment:
- Full-time, hourly position.
- Typical work schedule is Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM, with occasional weekend or evening duties.
- Health and dental insurance offered.
- 401k match up to 5% of salary.
- Life Insurance.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan.
- Hiring bonus paid after 90 days.