About the Job:
Food Service Cook needed at Residential Treatment facility. This person is responsible for preparing high-volume foods, special diets, and cleaning foodservice equipment.
- At least one year of experience in foodservice operations.
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team.
- Must be available to work weekends.
- Must be able to lift 25-50 lbs.
- Must have at least an HS diploma or GED.
All Crossroad employees need to have received the COVID vaccination or will have to fill out paperwork for a medical or religious exemption.
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance.
- Vacation & Sick Time.
- 401k match up to 5% of salary.
- Life Insurance.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan.
- Hiring bonus after 90 days.
Additional jobs and information are on our website: Crossroad-fwch.org