Join the Crossroad treatment team as a Therapist. You will be providing individual, family, and group therapy for both inpatient and outpatient clients.
Crossroad is nonprofit organization employing more than 100 full-time and part-time individuals in a variety of positions. Employees invest their skills, expertise, and passion for the challenging and rewarding mission of creating promising futures for emotionally troubled children and their families — whatever it takes.
- Education level - Masters.
- Licenses & certifications required - Indiana LCSW, LMFT, or LMHC is preferred. Will consider License Eligible.
- Salary is base rate plus compensation; typical annual pay range is $ 60-65,000.
- Health, dental insurance
- 401k match up to 5% of salary.
- Life Insurance.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan.
- Hiring bonus after 90 days.