About the Job
Crossroad Child and Family Services is looking for a Community Partner Case Manager - Specialized Case Manager.
Are you a natural problem solver, possessing the critical thinking skills to collaboratively and creatively help clients achieve their goals? Are you an organized and efficient case manager, paying close attention to documentation practices? We may have the perfect role for you as a Community Partner Case Manager. If you have an interest in providing specialty behavioral health services to children and their families in a flexible, community setting.
The Community Partner Case Manager delivers collaborative planning, helps connect families to resources in the community needed to strengthen the family, and walks the family through the process of finding resources. Services are done in Allen County.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Teaching the family how to managing crisis situations.
- Referring and linking the family to services or community opportunities.
- Walking the family through the community supports process.
- Building and developing strengths in the family.
- Facilitating the resources in the community.
- Advocating for youth and their families through community agencies, schools, and court systems.
- Collaborating with the families to develop, support, and monitor the progress of treatment plans and interventions.
- Completing timely and accurate documentation.
- Help the family to a stable position so feel they can manage on their own.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A Bachelor's in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or related field from a college/university accredited by the U.S. Department of Education is required.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience working with families in mental health and community resources.
- Also included would be:
- Experience in case management, therapy, and/or skills training in conjunction with a mental health center may qualify as experience.
- Possess a working knowledge of social service systems, school systems, special education, child welfare systems and/or juvenile probation systems is highly preferred.
All Crossroad employees need to have received the COVID vaccination or will have to fill out paperwork for a medical or religious exemption.
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance.
- Vacation & Sick Time.
- 401k match up to 5% of salary.
- Life Insurance.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Hiring bonus paid after 90 days of employment.
Additional jobs and information are on our website: Crossroad-fwch.org