Youth & Family Specialist (Youth Care Worker) - 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shifts available.
CROSSROAD CHILD & FAMILY SERVICES.
Are you looking to get involved providing direct support and making a difference in the life of a child? Join the Crossroad team, and you will receive the needed training to work with at-risk youth.
Positions needed: Full-time
- 1st shift (6:30am - 3:30pm during weekdays) (7:30am-3pm during weekends).
- 2nd shift (2:30pm - 11:00 pm during weekdays and weekends).
- 3rd shift (10:45pm - 6:45am during weekdays) (10:45pm - 7:45am during weekends).
- Staff on all 3 shifts work 5 days on and 2 days off per week (not necessarily in that order).
- Role modeling.
- Teaching life skills.
- Assisting with education and recreation programs.
- Interacting with, caring for, and advocating for children.
Crossroad is a nonprofit organization employing more than 100 full-time and part-time individuals in a variety of positions. Employees invest their skills, expertise, and passion for the challenging and rewarding mission of creating promising futures for emotionally troubled children and their families — whatever it takes.
- Minimum of a high school diploma (or equivalent).
- Background working with at-risk youth or those with behavioral or emotional disorders is desirable.
- One year of experience working with youth in treatment, residential or group home setting is a plus.
- Good computer skills.
- Must be at least age 21 with a valid driver’s license.
- Must be willing to submit to background checks and drug screens.
- Weekend availability necessary.
- $12.50 - $14.00 hourly (1st and 2nd shift).
- $11.50 - $13.00 hourly (3rd shift).
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance.
- Vacation & Sick Time.
- 401k match up to 5% of salary.
- Life Insurance.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan.
- Uniforms provided.
- Meals provided when supervising children.
- Hiring bonus after 90 days.