Accounting Supervisor needed for treatment center providing inpatient and outpatient counseling services. This position is responsible for directing, coordinating and operating the Finance Department. Coordinates accounting functions and oversees accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing and fixed assets of the agency. Assists CFO in preparing financial statements and various financial reports. This is a full-time salaried position with benefits.
- Bachelors Degree in accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years of supervision experience.
- Not-for-profit fund accounting experience preferred.
- Knowledge of GAAP.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as demonstrated time management skills.
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Director of HR, Crossroad Child & Family Services, 1825 Beacon Street, Fort Wayne, IN 46805 or e-mail to email@example.com