Crossroad's Accounting Supervisor is responsible for coordinating and directing the work done in the Finance Department.
- S/he oversees accounts payable, accounts receivable, and billing.
- The Accounting Supervisor manages the fixed assets of the agency and assists the Chief Financial Officer with the preparation of financial statements and other reports.
- S/he must have excellent organization, problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills as well as demonstrate flexible and effective time management and the ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required.
- A minimum of five years of accounting experience is required.
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of two years of supervisory experience.
- Nonprofit fund accounting experience is preferred, and knowledge of GAAP is needed.
- Must submit to and pass criminal and credit background check
- Health, dental insurance.
- 401k match up to 5% of salary.
- Life Insurance.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Hiring bonus paid after 90 days of employment.